According to SamMobile, Samsung is planning to unveil the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (GT-N5100) at MWC 2013 next month. MWC 2013 will be held February 25-28 in Barcelona, Spain.
It is expect to come in 2 version, GT-N5100 with 3G and Wi-Fi support and the GT-N5110 which is the Wi-Fi only version. This would also include the S Pen stylus.
The device price and availability is not revealed yet.
Features and Technical Specifications of Galaxy Note 8.0 :
- Display : 8×5 inch TFT display with resolution of 1280×800 pixels
- OS : Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor : Quad-core Exynos 4 processor or Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processors
- RAM : 2 GB
- Memory : 16 / 32 GB
- Camera : 5 MP back, 1.3 MP front
- Connectivity : 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery : 4600 mAh
- Dimension : 211.3X136.3X7.95 mm
- Weight : 330g
- Other features : Micro SD slot
- Price : NA
Check full specifications and features of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 here.
Compare Galaxy Note 8.0 with other tablets -
- Compare Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 with Samsung Galaxy Note 800
- Compare Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 with Archos 80 Cobalt
- Compare in detail Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 with Samsung Garnet Red Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
- For comparison with more tablets visit Tablet Comparison
- Check full specification and features of Samsung Tablets.