Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Huawei has launched a budget smartphone the Ascend Y530. A Dutch publication named GSM Help desk claims that the handset is now available to buy in local markets at a price of EUR 109 (approximately Rs. 7,700).
According to the Dutch publication, the Huawei Ascend Y540 features a 4.5 Inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen with 480×854 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz Dual-core Mediatek processor with 1GB of RAM. The dual-SIM based Huawei Ascend Y540 comes with dual-SIM support and also supports dual standby. It runs on Android 4.4.2 out of the box. It has a 5.0 MP rear camera alongside a 0.3 MP front camera. It comes with 4GB of inbuilt storage which is further expandable via microSD card upto 32GB. In terms of connectivity it include 2G, GPS and Bluetooth.
Features and Technical Specifications of Huawei Ascend Y540 smartphone:
- Display : 4.5 Inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
- OS : Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Processor : 1.3 GHz Dual-core Mediatek
- RAM : 1GB RAM
- Memory : Internal Memory 4 GB
- Camera : Dual Camera 5 MP and 0.3 MP
- Connectivity : 2G, GPS, Bluetooth
- Battery : Standard Battery Li-Ion
- Other features : Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Price : EUR 109 (Approx Rs.7700)
Check full specifications and features of Huawei Ascend Y540 smartphone here.
Compare Huawei Ascend Y540 with other smartphones -
- Compare detail Huawei Ascend Y540 with Huawei Honor Holly
- Compare Huawei Ascend Y540 with Asus Zenfone C
- Compare Huawei Ascend Y540 with Archos 59 Xenon
- For comparison with more tablets visit Tablet Comparison.
- Check full specification and features of all Huawei phones.